Ultra-slim Phantom Vertex Metal Detectors are utilized in specialized packaging applications involving free-falling product. The compact Vertex fits where other metal detectors can’t – typically between a Multihead Weigher and a Vertical Form Fill Seal machine (Bagger). A convenient mountable remote control box provides easy access to Phantom intelligence and controls. Upon detection of metal contamination, a reject relay is triggered.
Phantom Metal Detectors detect ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants using precision Digital Signal Processing Technology. Available in either stainless steel or aluminum construction, an extra rugged casing is utilized for increased stability and performance in harsh conditions.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom Vertex Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability