Phantom Pipeline Systems are custom manufactured for the inline inspection of pumped liquids and pastes that are transported through a pipe. For heightened stability and performance, an extra rugged casing is utilized. The Phantom’s high quality stainless steel build and straightforward interface enhances ease of use for the operator.
A variety of valves, pipe materials, and fittings are available to integrate into existing lines and product applications; all withstanding high pressure or temperature applications. The system utilizes a Diverter Valve reject device to divert contaminated product from the flow. All pipeline systems are IP69K rated, ruggedly built for any piped application.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom Pipeline Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability