The Phantom Pharmaceutical Metal Detector provides the ideal solution for detection and rejection of the smallest metal contaminants in tablets and capsules. With its current GMP design and construction suited for FDA compliance, the system meets the stringent QA requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. A free IQ/OQ Validation package is included.
Phantom Pharmaceutical detectors use precision Digital Signal Processing Technology to detect ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants. Available in stainless steel construction, contact parts are all removable for cleaning without the need for tools. The Phantom’s high quality build and straightforward interface enhances ease of use for the operator. This compact detector can be easily angled and height-adjusted to suit any press configuration. Plus, it’s the only detector that features an electrical powered lift.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom Pharmaceutical Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability