Phantom Ferrous In-Foil Metal Detectors overlook the presence of aluminum foil and other non-ferrous metals present in fresh or frozen packaged products and successfully and accurately detects ferrous metals such as iron and steel. For heightened stability and performance, an extra rugged casing is utilized. The Phantom’s high quality stainless steel build and straightforward interface enhances ease of use for the operator.
Custom Conveyor Systems can be manufactured to the specifications of any application, optimizing the performance of Fortress Metal Detectors. Built from Stainless Steel, the rugged conveyors withstand harsh conditions and washdown environments while maintaining the reliability of a high-performing system. Each custom conveyor is available with a unique reject device such as a drop nose, retract, bidirectional sweep, flap gate or diverter that is tailored to the machine.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom In-Foil Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability