Phantom Gravity Metal Detectors are designed for use in free-falling applications to inspect a wide range of products including flour, rice, cereals, sugar, and powders or grains. Systems are available with a selection of pipe sizes and the Diverter Valve reject system is typically used to move contaminated product into a reject tank.
Phantom Metal Detectors detect ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants using precision Digital Signal Processing Technology. Available in either stainless steel or aluminum construction, an extra rugged casing is utilized for increased stability and performance in harsh conditions.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom Gravity Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability