Phantom Surface Web Metal Detection systems are designed to detect metallic fragments in wide, sheeted materials, continuous webs, and other thin products such as textiles, paper, boards, food packaging, box board, poly films or products packaged on a roll/web. Aperture widths can be custom sized according to specific requirements, and for very wide applications, the detector may be divided into individual sections for more accurate results.
Phantom Metal Detectors detect ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants using precision Digital Signal Processing Technology. Custom manufactured in either stainless steel or aluminum construction, an extra rugged casing is utilized for increased stability and performance in harsh environments. The Phantom’s high quality build and straightforward interface enhances ease of use for the operator.
Renowned for their superior accuracy and reliability, Phantom Surface Web Metal Detectors act as essential Critical Control Points in HACCP systems, effectively identifying and rejecting potential contamination.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability