The portable and compact Phantom Laboratory Metal Detector is used offline to further examine rejected product from an in-line Large Bag or Gravity detection system. The Lab unit enables you to quickly filter out the metal contaminants and reclaim good product. Additionally, by isolating the contaminant QA can then determine the source of the problem and initiate corrective action.
Equipped with a floor stand and castors, the Laboratory detector is easy to move from room-to-room. The ergonomically designed hopper offers a user-friendly means of hand-feeding product through its plastic pipe section. Two bins for Good product and Rejected product are also included with the system.
- Core DSP: Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides unparalleled precision, speed, and detection results
- UltraSense: Maintains high sensitivity levels to detect the smallest metal contaminants
- Auto Test ensures consistent performance and saves costs
- Automatic Calibration at the touch of a button
- Intuitive User Interface Provides dedicated shortcut keys
- Flash RAM Memory technology prevents information loss
- Robust Modular Design for fewer product parts results in greater reliability